Miguel, love, let’s visit
the barangay hall tomorrow. I want to see how we can help not just our workers, but
everyone in the island as well. Alright. And I’m going to
call my company. I’ll ask them to send
medicine for the victims. You’re so kind, ma’am, sir. You really love El Cuerpo. Of course.
I was born here. We care about
the people of El Cuerpo. You’re still a great cook,
Miss Rhoda. You’re the best. Thank you, Warren. Where’s Jessie? Can you please
tell him to go inside and eat with us, Gary? Are you looking for Jessie? He went outside.
I think he’s going to the lake. Why, that stubborn kid. Yes! Wow! Wow! Yes! Wow. Jessie! Papa! Come in, the water’s amazing! What are you doing?
You didn’t ask permission! Jump in! – Get out of there!
– Papa! Come on! Yes, Papa! I’ll show you how it’s done. Yes! Now, let me see you swim. – Let’s race. Come on.
– Sure. Okay, I’ll give you
a head start. Go ahead. Come on, Jessie, faster! Papa! You’re too fast, Papa. – What?
– You’re so fast. Can you teach me? Okay, let’s start with
freestyle. Watch this. Got it? Breast stroke. Hey, swim towards me! Ouch! Papa! Jessie! Jessie! Jessie! Jessie! Jessie! Jessie! Jessie! Jessie! Jessie! Jessie! Jessie! Jessie! Jessie! It’s alright. – Papa.
– Just breathe. Miss, what’s wrong? Pa! What are you
doing to my Dad? Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa! – Pa…
– Jessie? – Ma! Pa!
– Jessie, dear! – Jessie, what happened?!
– Papa’s gone! What do you mean
Papa’s gone? – He’s gone!
– What happened?! Someone took Papa away! – Over there!
– Why would he be there? – Where’s your Papa?
– He’s gone! – What happened?!
– Let’s look for him. The woman!
She had leeches! What are you
talking about? You knew it was dangerous
to swim in the lake after the earthquake. But you still did it!
This is all your fault! He drowned because
of you! – He didn’t drown!
– What happened, then?! The woman with
the leeches! – Jessie, what do you mean?
– What? She killed Papa! A woman with leeches?
Where?! Not only are you stubborn,
you’re also a liar! Papa drowned
because of you! – You killed Papa!
– That’s enough! – Your Papa isn’t dead!
– Then where is he? I don’t know where he is
but he’s not dead! If you just didn’t swim, this wouldn’t have
happened to him. Jessie, dear. – Tell me where–
– Ma’am. Sir Miguel isn’t here. – What?
– I can’t find him anywhere. – Miguel?
– Pa! – Mama!
– Miguel! Miguel! – Ma! Ma!
– Miguel! Miguel! Miguel!